The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Using Cpanel via php class/api

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by Sillysoft, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Sillysoft

Sillysoft Member

Hello,
    Posted on here before but been awhile so need a refresher. I have cpanel and would like to do things like list email accounts, create email accounts and be able to do other functions cpanel has to offer. To do this using php would I use the xmlapi-php class you have?

https://github.com/CpanelInc/xmlapi-php

If so is there a list of each potential functions and arguments that can be passed to the class that it can handle? For example what code/arguments would you run/pass to the class to manage email accounts such as add/edit/delete/view? As well as any other functions I can pass to the class.

Thanks!

2. Sillysoft

Sillysoft Member

After re-reading my post it appears my question is to vague. I guess what I was asking is, is there documentation that tells me what information I can pass using the api1 and or api2 calls using the xmlapi-php class? And to clarify the xmlapi-php class is for both whm and cpanel correct? I just want to use it for cpanel.

3. Sillysoft

Sillysoft Member