all email account i connect with it from my google account stops

if i want to send from gmail as an email from my server give me error

how can i solve this problem

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello @cg4host,

This is by design as of cPanel & WHM version 76 when the cPanel license is invalid or expired. While email delivery itself will still work, email authentication will fail when the cPanel license is invalid or expired.

If you are having trouble with the cPanel license remaining active, let us know and we can take a closer look.

Thank you.

cg4host

Sep 12, 2008
Hello

This is not suitable for me

email delivery stopped and i can't open any email or send it

some months i don't need cpanel and i leave it without renewal

you force me to delete cpanel and use free software

i want solution for this problem !!!!

rpvw

Jul 18, 2013
UK
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
See cPanel & Webhost Manager End User License Agreement - Legal Agreements with particular reference to term 5.6

5.6 Effect of Termination. Upon the expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason, (a) You must destroy all copies of the Software, including any back-up copy; (b) You must uninstall or delete the Software from the Licensed Server; and (c) cPanel may without notice and in its sole discretion terminate, suspend or disable access to the Software by You or any Third Party User.
It was your choice to accept the terms and licence agreement - it is your responsibility to abide by it !

rpvw

Jul 18, 2013
UK
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Oh dear - so much anger :-p

If you want to take out your frustrations on me as a result of you not reading the cPanel EULA, I really don't care :-D

But what an I saying ? You are obviously unique and special, and deserve to be treated differently to everyone else, and get everything you ask for o_O

Its snowing again.

Reactions: keat63

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello @cg4host,

cPanel & WHM functionality is limited when the license is expired or inactive. I recommend reaching out to our Customer Service department ([email protected]) if you have questions or feedback about the license rules and terms.

Thank you.

BadBusinessPractice

Registered
Oct 4, 2019
Earth
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
My cpanel license expired ... that doesn't give you the right to disable services on my server.

I guess I'll be reformatting the server and I'll never send you money again.. it's been every month for years.

Now you raise the price $15 more.. I can't pay and you disable my access to email?

Please tell me this is a bug and not how you plan on doing business.

I'll be seeking help everywhere if this is not resolved. BBB, State Attorney General, webmaster forums, a civil claim, possibly class action. This is ridiculous you would disable a feature of my distribution. EMAIL is not a cpanel feature.

I am billing for my time until this is resolved.

Renew license?? How about cpanel doesn't disable services. The email service is built into my distribution, it's not a cpanel feature.

who made this dumb decision?? Sounds like class action lawsuit material.

Reactions: artcrimes