v11.44 XML API restoreaccount > Getting 'Restricted Restore is not available' error

asetch

Registered
Jun 24, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Since upgrading to v11.44, restoreaccount is not working for me and it was just fine in v11.42. I'm getting 'Restricted Restore is not available in this version of cPanel' in response now. I attempted to send unrestricted_restore => 1 as an additional parameter to the call in the hopes that would work but it was to no effect.

How do I get passed that error with the restoreaccount call now? Is there a different parameter I should be sending?

Note: I am passing all of the other parameters correctly. My parameters generally look like the following:

Code:
{
        'api.version' => 1,
        user  => 'the_username',
        type  => 'daily',
        all   => 1,
        ip    => 0,
        mail  => 1,
        mysql => 1,
        subs  => 1
 }
Thanks!

cPanelKenneth

cPanel Development
Staff member
Apr 7, 2006
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Since upgrading to v11.44, restoreaccount is not working for me and it was just fine in v11.42. I'm getting 'Restricted Restore is not available in this version of cPanel' in response now. I attempted to send unrestricted_restore => 1 as an additional parameter to the call in the hopes that would work but it was to no effect.

How do I get passed that error with the restoreaccount call now? Is there a different parameter I should be sending?

Note: I am passing all of the other parameters correctly. My parameters generally look like the following:

Code:
{
        'api.version' => 1,
        user  => 'the_username',
        type  => 'daily',
        all   => 1,
        ip    => 0,
        mail  => 1,
        mysql => 1,
        subs  => 1
 }
Thanks!

Hello, this is currently a defect in 11.44. I don't have a work around to provide. The case number for this issue is 105645.