robcyb

Apr 20, 2003
I have the same here, no one on the forums are replying to any posts I have made about my problems with this either, I take it cpanel have yet another bug.

djmerlyn

Aug 31, 2004
Tis working OK here...though I just told you to use that in another thread :)

DOH!

:sorry:

robcyb

Apr 20, 2003
Running Current 115 myself, and still have the same problem. I have hired someone to investigate this issue on my server, and I will post an update to the resolution, if at all possible.

I wish Cpanel would be more involved with the community, and look into their software's issues on a regular basis, it's a shame really.

ThaMATRiX

Feb 1, 2004
Chicago
Oh good idea. Yes, please do post the resolution if you find one. Thanks. I was investigating it myself, i ran /scripts/runlogsnow

[email protected] [/var/cpanel]# /scripts/runlogsnow
/usr/bin/perl: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/lib/perl/auto/RRDs/RRDs.so: undefined symbol: Perl_Gthr_key_ptr
[email protected] [/var/cpanel]#

thats what happened. I think it might have something to do with perl?

robcyb

Apr 20, 2003
I get EXACTLY the same error as you do:

[email protected] [~]# /scripts/runlogsnow

/usr/bin/perl: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/lib/perl/auto/RRDs/RRDs.so: undefined symbol: Perl_Gthr_key_ptr

I wonder if the latest perl install that cpanel did with ./scripts/upcp killed something? I might try reinstalling perl....

robcyb

Apr 20, 2003
ThaMATRiX said:
I read that you should use cPanel's Perl installer, but I don't know where it is. Do you?
By the way, please do
perl -v
and tell me what version you have. i have v5.8.4
[email protected] [/]# perl -v

This is perl, v5.8.4 built for i686-linux

After re-installing perl, I still get the error :S.

[email protected] [/]# /scripts/runlogsnow

robcyb

Apr 20, 2003
Just out of interest, what do you get when you do...

service cpanel restart

I get:

Starting cPanel Log services: /usr/bin/perl: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/lib/perl/auto/RRDs/RRDs.so: undefined symbol: Perl_Gthr_key_ptr