The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Virus attack my web

Discussion in 'Database Discussions' started by m_hussein, Feb 19, 2009.

1. m_hussein

m_hussein Registered

Hi i mohammed from petrosport it petrolem company in egypt
    we have web seit petrosport.com we host on ittsoft and give us cpanel but the virus attake and virus change the php code for our web and many link stoped and google say our web too risk and remove it from search result and our info@petrosport.com and it@petrosport.com cannot send and how can i edit and addind on my database
    my mail m_hussein2001@hotmail.com

we have web www.petrospot.com the viruses attack our web and change our code so some links do not work and our mail info@petrosport.com and it@petrosport.com not send and our web url remove form Google search and we Wright our url some time work and some time not work

we have web www.petrospot.com the viruses attack our web and change our code so some links do not work and our mail info@petrosport.com and it@petrosport.com not send and our web url remove form Google search and we Wright our url some time work and some time not work is your software not suport viruse scan

Attached Files:

#1 m_hussein, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
  2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
  3. SuperBaby

SuperBaby Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Twitter:
    I think you might want to hire someone experience to give your whole server a fresh installation and set up proper security measures.