Clemy

Mar 23, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Let me start a fresh,

I have 1 vps which has 2 websites( each has its own IP) one is Main/shared IP and the other is Dedicated

Now ever since i uploaded Wordpress and changed the php_memory limit it messed up both websites.

None of them show any php files... I could see .html on both..

so after looking into the permissions of files, i any files on my browser, even .html for the Main/shared IP it returns 404 for everything.

I am learning myself Cpanel and WHM so please bare with me.

What can i do to solve this? The server was intially setup by someone else..:(

so i have no clue what setting my be....

I have noticed that the Alter Configuration on this server has no selections for me... can this be the cause?

Sorry for creating another post

Kind Regards
Clement

nibb

Mar 22, 2008
Im sorry to hear this. What exactly did you changed? Its very hard to help you out with any specific details on what you did and what you see.

Do you manage this via WHM?

storminternet

Nov 2, 2011
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Just changing php_memory limit couldn't messed up your websites. There might be some messed up in php /apache configuration. Have you checked php configuration from WHM Main >> Service Configuration >> Configure PHP and SuExec and confirm if php handler is set to suphp or dso.

cPanelTristan

Quality Assurance Analyst
Staff member
Oct 2, 2010
somewhere over the rainbow
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
You could actually cause PHP to cease to function for sites if /usr/local/lib/php.ini file were corrupted, since that file is necessary to load the necessary extensions and settings. If you did directly edit /usr/local/lib/php.ini file and might have corrupted it, you could fix that by doing the following:

Code:
mv /usr/local/lib/php.ini /usr/local/lib/php.ini.bak120411
/scripts/phpini
This will run a script to regenerate a working php.ini file.