Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

vTigerCrm doesn't work 100% on cPanel\WHM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MantisComp, Nov 6, 2008.

1. MantisComp

MantisComp Active Member

Hi
    I have created a new account which hosts vTigerCRM but isn't doesn't work 100%.
    The problem is with invoices - when I create an invoice with 10 or less items it is fine, when I edit this invoice and add items so there are 13+ and then save - it drops all the items so my invoice is left empty.

I have been using vTiger on Plesk and ISPConfig with no problems at all, this only seems to happen on my cPanel server.

It's not MySQL as I have tested using an external server and it still fails (this external svr runs vtiger localy with no problems) so it must be down to PHP 5.2.6.

I am getting nowhere with vTiger support so was wondering if anyone else is using vTigercrm and has this problem?

2. Freezer

Freezer Well-Known Member

what the php version on your plesk server?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MantisComp

MantisComp Active Member

5.2.6 - same version as cPanel.