DReade83

Oct 20, 2006
Cheshire, UK
w00t! :eek:

Just noticed cPanel 11.6 has gone beta. Could this mean that Apache 2 will be included in the Current Build for the new scheduled date of Tuesday 26th June?

:confused:

bpat1434

Oct 2, 2004
Columbia, MD
so on July 17, will that include a working EA3, or will those of us that want Apache 2 without a broken system be waiting even longer?

If anyone is willing to help me get Apache 2 with php5 (and a few other items working) please shoot me an email. I need to get SVN installed on the server. So if you can lend a couple hours walking me through the setup process, I'd really appreciate it!!

Spiral

BANNED
Jun 24, 2005
so on July 17, will that include a working EA3, or will those of us that want Apache 2 without a broken system be waiting even longer?

If anyone is willing to help me get Apache 2 with php5 (and a few other items working) please shoot me an email. I need to get SVN installed on the server. So if you can lend a couple hours walking me through the setup process, I'd really appreciate it!!
I have personally setup literally hundreds of servers with Cpanel 11 and Apache 2
over the past year and unlike most of the guys around here, I don't have any problems
with it whatsoever as I've already worked out all the various glitches and issues
long, long ago! :cool:

If you want help setting up Apache 2 and PHP 5, I can certainly help you with that!

I am not sure about trying to talk you through the steps though because it would probably
take 10 to 25 times as long to try to walk you through everything than to simply
just go in and do it for you which I could kick out in a couple minutes usually.

Yeah, I read that and my heart sunk. I am officially losing money waiting for this.
Losing money? Why? If you are in a quick need for Apache 2, I'd be glad to give you a hand too! ;)

Last edited: