WANTED: Beta testers for HTB Hosting Manager

dnswho

Mar 5, 2003
Hello cPanel member

I am looking for a few beta testers to thoroughly test an HTB Hosting Manager in Adobe Air.

What this software does:
The end user will receive a self installer executable file with your branding -- our name does not appear anywhere. Then you can login to cPanel, WHM or webmail using your user name, password and domain name without going to browser -- all right they in the computer.

Now you can use it in Apple. PC and Linux Computer

I need to know if work good in Apple and linux Computer only.

You can download here and test it out.

To report any bugs and problems, you can poster on my bug site at HTB Development

Once I know this work I be release already.

cenourinha

PartnerNOC
Jan 8, 2011
Portugal
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Twitter
Hi there,

It would be nice if we (webhosting company) could set a RSS Feed to show our blog/forum news and the user to be able to set the type of account (shared hosting/reseller) for not having problems trying to login at cPanel without having access.

Regards,
Teotonio Ricardo

ffeingol

PartnerNOC
Nov 9, 2001
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Any screen shots etc.? I really don't want to download/install without anything more than your short description of what it is/does.

dnswho

Mar 5, 2003
Any screen shots etc.? I really don't want to download/install without anything more than your short description of what it is/does.
here the screenshot Welcome To Our Private Label Branded Software!

Hi there,

It would be nice if we (webhosting company) could set a RSS Feed to show our blog/forum news and the user to be able to set the type of account (shared hosting/reseller) for not having problems trying to login at cPanel without having access.

Regards,
Teotonio Ricardo
sure you can make a feature request

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Developer Experience 0
Darren Developer Experience 82
Darren Developer Experience 1219