stoo2000

Jul 26, 2003
Leicestershire, UK
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I have written a WAP application that interacts with whm, this allows you to create/terminate, up/downgrade, suspend/unsuspend accounts, also allows you to restart an individual service, or the whole server.

please let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks

AlexF

Nov 20, 2003
This is exactly what I have been looking for. Do you have any screen shots available? I'm interested in the app, PM me.

Thanks,
Alex

efeito

PartnerNOC
Jul 24, 2003
.pt
Hey thanks!

This software make my work a lot easier! I can create/suspend/upgrade from my cell phone, and the best is that i can restart services when i receive the SMS with the "failure" notification from my server.

It worth the money!

Last edited:

jmweb

Aug 8, 2003
we have been using more of our own private script with this function. If anyone is interested in purchasing a copy, we will surely sell them as well.

Stenny Chong

Jun 12, 2002
reqwireless.com is what all you want, I do all my WHM task via my nokia 3530, using GPRS.

If you have better phone, like SE800/900 or Nokia 6600, it will be more easy. You can using opera for SE800/900 or Nokia 6600 to access any website via GPRS, which is more cheaper and faster then access via normal wap gateway.

Add: If your mobile phone and provider support sending email via sms, you can also pipe all email to a scripts that will perform some simple unix shell command.

Last edited:

goodmove

May 12, 2003
Originally posted by Stenny Chong
reqwireless.com is what all you want, I do all my WHM task via my nokia 3530, using GPRS.

If you have better phone, like SE800/900 or Nokia 6600, it will be more easy. You can using opera for SE800/900 or Nokia 6600 to access any website via GPRS, which is more cheaper and faster then access via normal wap gateway.

Add: If your mobile phone and provider support sending email via sms, you can also pipe all email to a scripts that will perform some simple unix shell command.
Which product from reqwireless do you use to connect to WHM?

Stenny Chong

Jun 12, 2002
Webviewer..It amazing...... and it is cheaper compare with WHMWAP skin.