nybble

Jan 26, 2004
I contacted him about his script, its cute- http://www.SilvesterHost.co.uk/wap is the demo

but.... it lacks a few features I would like and is (after seeing how to interface with whm) very basic

And, his source is encoded - so if you plan to edit the script good luck :(

I guess I will just have to make my own, plus then mine won't be encoded and hard to edit :D

bman

Dec 28, 2003
sorry to ask this but how can i make the server send me an sms ?
thanks

[email protected]

Mar 5, 2002
Los Angeles California
Too bad we don't have WAP here in USA.

Maybe I can do a version for Verizon and Sprint cellphones.
This will be great cause I can be cruising in the open sea when someone signup for my webhosting service. When I get the signup notification I can setup an account right away on the boat out in the open sea under the wonderful sun!
Can't get any better than that! Sounds like a commercial now doesn't it?

jsteel

Jul 4, 2002
Atlanta, GA
Originally posted by [email protected]
Too bad we don't have WAP here in USA.
Huh?!? WAP is merely a protocol and has no geographical boundaries. WAP/WML browsers have been built into numerous Sprint phones in the US for about 4 years now, not to mention wireless Palms for about the same length of time. In addition, just about every Internet-enabled phone for the last 2-3 years from all providers has WAP browsing capabilities.

[email protected]

Mar 5, 2002
Los Angeles California
yeah,I just found that out from a Cingular customer representative 3 days ago.

My cell phone is the old Nokia 8890 which has no WAP function.
Yeah I know I'm old school. ;)

nybble

Jan 26, 2004
He said $45 per copy(Or something like that), why would he give it out for free? I am sure sales are fine as it is :)

nybble

Jan 26, 2004
"everything count $ fantatico $, cpanelsub reseller $, everything even wap page.."

huh?

nybble

Jan 26, 2004
Is English a second language for you?

And yes, everything does cost money.... in the business world nothing is free, nor will it ever be.

If you want something with some quality - its gonna cost ya.
Most people learn this while they are young, but some don't, I am sorry.

Its only like $40 or so (I think?), its a fair price seeing you can get a few grand per box if you put a few customers on it.

I don't like the fact he encoded it... only cause I like to edit stuff - I never use it the way it was ment to be used.

Then again, its a very basic script... seeing its around $40 and WHMAP is only $99....

Anyway :) if you want one for free go make one, its very basic :)