The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warning! the changemx feature has been disabled! ???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nitromax, Jun 8, 2004.

1. nitromax

nitromax Well-Known Member

I just upgraded to 9.3.0-C135 and when setting up and email account in Cpanel I get the following after submiting it:

Account Created

The email account test123@domain.com with the login Warning! the changemx feature has been disabled! Warning! the changemx feature has been disabled! Warning! the changemx feature has been disabled! Warning! the changemx feature has been disabled! test123+domain.comWarning! the changemx feature has been disabled! Warning! the changemx feature has been disabled! and password test123 with a quota of 10 megs was successfully created.

I checked the Feature Manager and I do have the "Ability to Change MX" option turned off. But I should be able to do that. I turned it on and the message went away.

I'll submit a ticket on this, but I'm just making it known in case anyone else notices it.

2. onaweb

onaweb Well-Known Member

I also started receiving this error message after upgrading from 9.2 to 9.4 verison.

I want the Change MX turned off as I charge extra for us to perform thsi service.

Has anyone figured out a way around this problem? I currently have it turned off but am receiving an e-mail from my clients as they try to add new mailboxes. So far I have just responded that we are aware of the error, but I would like to not spend my time responding to e-mails about this error and get it fixed.

Thanks,
    Andy

3. adapter

adapter Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

Hi

did u fix this problem? i get the same error

Thx

4. onaweb

onaweb Well-Known Member

No fixes yet.

I keep Change MX disabled and let my clients get the error message. All the changes to the e-mail addresses seem to take effect just fine. I just have to answer a few support e-mails about that error message.

5. adapter

adapter Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

where can i change the Mx Status?

thx

6. onaweb

onaweb Well-Known Member

I think it is under Tweak Settings or Server Settings, one of the links near the top.

7. dory36

dory36 Well-Known Member

Change it in feature editor, under packages.

8. casey

casey Well-Known Member

Same here. I even tried turning off the warnings in tweak settings but it still shows up.

Cpanel ticket no. 64526