The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '' (ASCII=30) state=0 in...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crliuh, Jun 18, 2014.

1. crliuh

crliuh Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi,

After migrate my chinese joomla website from old to new whm, im getting this error in my website

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '' (ASCII=30) state=0 in /home/user/public_html/ch/index.php(76) : regexp code(1) : eval()'d code on line 1

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'w' (T_STRING) in /home/user/public_html/ch/index.php(76) : regexp code(1) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/user/public_html/ch/index.php(76) : regexp code(1) : eval()'d code:1) in /home/user/public_html/ch/libraries/joomla/session/session.php on line 532

Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagecreatetruecolor() in /home/user/public_html/ch/plugins/content/jdvthumbs/thumb2.class.php on line 184\

i doubt is my php.ini setting in correct, but i have no idea which setting it should be. tried to google it but no luck.

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

Check to verify that GD and FreeType (TTF) are enabled under the "Exhaustive Options List" for PHP in EasyApache. Ensure you enable those options and rebuild Apache/PHP via EasyApache if they are not already enabled.

As for the other warnings, have you checked with Joomla to determine if any special settings are required, or asked about those errors on their support forums? If not, you may want to do so, as the Joomla community would likely be better at answering questions related to the script itself.

Thank you.

3. crliuh

crliuh Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Thanks micheal! After updated Exhaustive Options List in easyapache with GD and FreeType (TTF) enabled, error - Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagecreatetruecolor() in /home/user/public_html/ch/plugins/content/jdvthumbs/thumb2.class.php on line 184\ is now gone.