The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We need a cPanel roadmap

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by darkelder, Aug 6, 2008.

1. darkelder

darkelder Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2004
    cPanel staff, please answer this thread. We need a roadmap. We need to know when and which resource will be added, so we can trust our business more on cPanel.

I do explain. There are shared hosting providers who have a exclusive internal built control panel. They have control over their roadmap.

We need, at least, know cPanel roadmap to know which direction we can follow.

Also, sometimes we implement internal solutions to work with our cPanel servers. Already happened to us, we spent three weeks working on a project to improve our cPanel servers and some weeks after everything working cPanel launch a new version which added the feature we worked on.

Please advice.
  2. hostmedic

hostmedic Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2003
    Washington Court House, Ohio, United States
    cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    good luck

This year I personally asked for this and was told by the cPanel staff they will not publish a roadmap.

I am thinking the cPanel windows delivery has made them shy to solidifying any dates from here on out in the future - of course that is just my opinion...

A roadmap would be awesome...