The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Web Host, wants to custom whm...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbrown, Apr 4, 2008.

1. jbrown

jbrown Registered

Hi, we have a few web hosting servers and running WHM/C Panel . I would like to custom the process of when I setup a package; I would like the login information to be automatically emailed to the client with a custom thank you.

I was also thinking it would be awesome if when i setup an account it would automatically insert a pre defined index.html document in the clients account.

Since we are a web host / web design company... clients would not mind the coming soon page.

We could do all the above by hand, but that is time consuming.

Any information would be much appreciated, I might make employee of the month someday… (Only two other technicians’ including the boss work here…)

:)

2. rhenderson

rhenderson Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    As for an automatic setup several billing software will do that for you, WHMAutopilot, WHMCS etc...

As for a coming soon page it is already in WHM, look at the skeleton files setting.

3. jbrown

jbrown Registered

Thanks!

Thanks, Only problem with using a billing manager is that we are using a system called BMS to handle our transactions... I rather not use another application then WHM.

Cheers!