The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Web Page title is always 'cPanel X', not 'cPanel - Main'; 'cPanel - Edit'; 'cPanel-FM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by applecore, Oct 3, 2004.

1. applecore

applecore Registered

I am new to this forum, 2 months with cPanel.

I am an interface connoisseur, and using Windows (yes, I know), I am a huge Alt-Tab user. Well with multiple cPanel windows, I find myself switching back and forth between Main, File Manager, and 'Edit HTML'. This is difficult b/c Windows only show the icon (IE) and the Web Page Title (ALWAYS cPanel X!!!).

What would it take to get these changed (to 'cPanel - Main'; 'cPanel - Edit'; 'cPanel-FM'; etc.) Does anyone have experience with efficiency/efficacy of making 'Suggestions' at cPanel?

Thanks for your time. I'm pretty impressed with cPanel. Fun Times, Easy Times.

-Brett

2. PWSowner

PWSowner Well-Known Member

Problem is, the pages all use a seperate file called stdheader.html for the header of the page. Therefore every page has the same title tag.

I doubt they'll change it, but I know what you mean. I use Netscape and use multiple tabs a lot.