Markwaugh

Aug 12, 2003
Sydney, Australia
Hello Guys,

The webalizer stactics, the visitors.. for my domain quit working, it dont work, its been fixed every day..

I use it, i work on the site hours every day, i change a page see what happens, then make changes... quick patch dont make it work????

I mean it updates if I update now and the next day it stops. Is there a permenanent fix instead of a temporary sloution ?

nickn

PartnerNOC
Jun 15, 2003
What's the average load on your server? Is it possible that your server is always too busy to process the logs? There's a setting in "Tweak Settings" to adjust the setting that determines when the server is too busy to process logs. :)

Try that.

Markwaugh

Aug 12, 2003
Sydney, Australia
Nick,

Not always the server is busy, sometimes it goes high and normally it is below 1.5, now the load is below 2.0 and where should I adjust the settings in Tweak settings ?

I just upgraded the Cpanel to 8.8.0 and now i think it is fixed. let me check it up tommorow. Thanks for ur time anyway.

hjg

Registered
Oct 30, 2003
India
Hi Mark,

Maybe you need to spend more time in GOOGLE than the server to find a fix for this. By the way, what do you do for a living ?

-hjg