Webalyzer information not showing up

Status
Not open for further replies.

royli57

Mar 3, 2005
Hi

I had a question I was hoping someone could help out with.

One of my clients was asking how to access webstats. I took a look at the web/ftp statistics button and wanted to give her the link for webalyzer. I have used this feature before on other web hosts, but mine did not return any information. When I click on the link, it just shows a blank page.

Is there something I need to do to enable this to get it to work?

any ideas?

thanks

Roy

AndyReed

PartnerNOC
May 29, 2004
Minneapolis, MN
It is very likely your Weblizer files are blank. Login to your CPanel, go to /tmp/webalizer/ and check usage_xxxxxx.html, webalizer.current, and webalizer.hist files. They might contain no data.

royli57

Mar 3, 2005
This might be the case, I have not had any experience with this program before.

If they are blank, will they generate themselves in the future? Is there something I have to do to enable them? I figure even if there is no traffic, that should be reflected and I should see "0 visitors" reported in the webalyzer.

thanks

Roy

bijo

Aug 21, 2004
India
Did you run the script /scripts/runweblogs <username>. It will generate the logs. But you should enable the log feature before doing this command. You can check it through
WHM >> Server Setup >> Tweak Settings >> Stats programs.

May be it will help you to solve your problem.

chirpy

Verifed Vendor
Jun 15, 2002
Go on, have a guess
Please don't post off-topic on an old thread. Do anit more searching on webalizer in the forums as what you're asking has been addressed before.

Status
Not open for further replies.