The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Webdisk failing on 2087 but not 2077

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mobcdi, Dec 11, 2009.

1. mobcdi

mobcdi Well-Known Member

I have a site which I've enabled webdisk but I have the strange problem where webdisk will respond on port 2077 but not 2087 and won't respond to either when I use https

The service was working fine previously on https for both ports

the webdisk service status is "up"

If you connect using 2077 the webpage finishes loading but doesn't give a folder view

#1 mobcdi, Dec 11, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2009
  2. mobcdi

mobcdi Well-Known Member

I tried to stopping and starting the daemon
    /usr/local/cpanel/etc/init/stopcpdavd
    returns
    waiting for cpdavd to shutdown ....Done
    waiting for cpdavd-ssl to shutdown ...Done

When I run
    /usr/local/cpanel/etc/init/startcpdavd
    I don't get any response

3. mobcdi

mobcdi Well-Known Member

My cpdavd_error_log contains this but I've removed most of the "line 59" error because its repeated so often

Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CPAN/Net/DAV/Server.pm line 578.
    Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CPAN/Net/DAV/Server.pm line 589.
    Use of uninitialized value in length at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CPAN/Net/DAV/Server.pm line 59.
    Use of uninitialized value in length at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CPAN/Net/DAV/Server.pm line 59.
    Use of uninitialized value in length at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel
    Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CPAN/Net/DAV/Server.pm line 578, <GEN154> line 48.
    Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CPAN/Net/DAV/Server.pm line 589, <GEN154> line 48.
    Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CPAN/Net/DAV/Server.pm line 578.
    Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CPAN/Net/DAV/Server.pm line 589.
    Use of uninitialized value in length at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CPAN/Net/DAV/Server.pm line 59, <GEN179> line 49.
    Use of uninitialized value in length at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CPAN/Net/DAV/Server.pm line 59, <GEN297> line 21.
    Use of uninitialized value in length at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CPAN/Net/DAV/Server.pm line 59, <GEN297> line 32.

4. cPanelDon

cPanelDon cPanel Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Twitter:
    What is the full cPanel version number of the system?
    Code:
    # cat /usr/local/cpanel/version && echo

5. mobcdi

mobcdi Well-Known Member

It returned 11.24.5-RELEASE_38506

6. cPanelDon

cPanelDon cPanel Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Twitter:
    Thank you for the version information. For the specific information logged and symptoms described I believe we could better assist via a ticket where direct access is possible. Please submit a support request so that we may take a closer look at the issue; when available, please PM me referencing this thread and your new ticket ID number so I may follow-up internally.