The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Webhost Database System Tests

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by revoshift, Jan 18, 2005.

1. revoshift

revoshift Well-Known Member

Good Afternoon
    I have been hard at work developing a database system for webhosts which works on Windows, Macintosh and (although untested) on linux.
    We have developed this program using a language called RealBasic which is far superior to languages like Visual Basic because although the syntax of languages are similar, RealBasic offers FULL compiling.
    We need opinions on the system so far so we are releasing this preview, this preview currently shows all the features but only the staff management is fully usable. We would like to have opinions on the GUI and what features are missing.
    This demo by default creates a database called db in its folder and this has a default username of Admin and password 121212, please note the username is case sensitive.
    Please post all opinions, if your ideas are implemented you may receive a free licence for the software.
    We also plan to port this so that it can be used to access a remote MySQL database BUT the server will need to be able to allow remote connections.

Jonathan

2. revoshift

Sorry i forgot to attach, here it is
    Also if you like this please feel free to copy my post and place it on any other forum you think is relevant. Just ensure you link back to this page and maybe post a link to the other forum in this thread

Jonathan

Attached Files:

3. revoshift

Has anyone tested this yet

Jonathan