The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

webhosting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by webbhost, Mar 4, 2004.

1. webbhost

webbhost Well-Known Member

I am making a website hositng webiste, and i was wondering one thing. when someone signs up for a free account, it would be very very useful if the webpage would automatically create the account, rather than waiting for me to accept it for them. Is there any way to make cpanel automatically create a new account when someone signs up for a free package on my website? im thinking as in some kind of complicated script, and im not sure it that would mean whm source files. If i can grab hold of a script to do this "legally" please post here :)

at the same time if i can not do this with WHM/Cpanels consent, please say so that i dont end up waiting ages for something i have no chance of getting

#1 webbhost, Mar 4, 2004
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2004
  2. ddeans

ddeans Well-Known Member

3. pirania1

pirania1 Well-Known Member

You can either check some billing solutions (check my sig) or you can also script it a little bit if you know php.

4. webbhost

i do know php, and i dont have the slightest idea how to create a new account with it... lol. by the way i dont particually want to buy a autoscript for this... im spending enough money on my server already without more costs... is there no free script?

5. ddeans

ddeans Well-Known Member

In the hosting business you will spend alot of money before you make money. I don't know of a free script that would do this, but if any one knows let me know. They should post it for everyone to see.

6. webbhost

would it be illegal to look at the WHM coding, and try to find that particular part, so i can integrate it myself into my website? better safe than sorry :P

7. ddeans

ddeans Well-Known Member

I don't think cPanel would like that. Just my opinion. I couldn't find a TOS on their site, so who knows.