Webmail access - The login is invalid

zeki

Jun 19, 2007
When I try to login to webmail I get the error The login is invalid
My IP is whitelisted in cphulk

This is in the error_log

Code:
Duplicate logaccess:  at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Server.pm line 420.
	Cpanel::Server::logaccess(Cpanel::Server=HASH(0x1818e2e8)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Server.pm line 469
	Cpanel::Server::badpass(Cpanel::Server=HASH(0x1818e2e8), __CPANEL_HIDDEN__, __CPANEL_HIDDEN__..., __CPANEL_HIDDEN__, 1, __CPANEL_HIDDEN__, 1, __CPANEL_HIDDEN__, __CPANEL_HIDDEN__, ...) called at cpsrvd.pl line 3057
	cpanel::cpsrvd::badpass(__CPANEL_HIDDEN__, __CPANEL_HIDDEN__..., __CPANEL_HIDDEN__, 1, __CPANEL_HIDDEN__, 1, __CPANEL_HIDDEN__, __CPANEL_HIDDEN__) called at cpsrvd.pl line 5710
	cpanel::cpsrvd::docheckpass_webmaild(__CPANEL_HIDDEN__, __CPANEL_HIDDEN__, __CPANEL_HIDDEN__, __CPANEL_HIDDEN__, __CPANEL_HIDDEN__, __CPANEL_HIDDEN__, __CPANEL_HIDDEN__, 1, __CPANEL_HIDDEN__, ...) called at cpsrvd.pl line 5035
	cpanel::cpsrvd::handle_form_login() called at cpsrvd.pl line 1214
	cpanel::cpsrvd::handle_one_connection() called at cpsrvd.pl line 1074
	cpanel::cpsrvd::script() called at cpsrvd.pl line 432

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello :)

The message you provided typically indicates you are logging in with the wrong password. Case 107785 is open to address that error output, but it's not related to the login failure itself. Have you tried changing the password and logging in again? Are you sure your IP address has not changed since it's been whitelisted?

Thank you.