90.0 (build 5)

tmdbts

Registered
Aug 26, 2020
Portugal
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hi,

I would like to know if I can instantly login on webmail by the press of a button. What I want is to make it ease for people to access their webmail, once they already have to login to the website's dashboard to get access to the webmail login page.

Thanks for your time!

keat63

Nov 20, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I personally use webmail for 1 account using windows10
Go to: www.yourdomain.com:2096, bookmark this, make a shortcut etc.

When prompted input your username and password.
Windows should give you the option to save your login details.

The next time you log in to webmail, it s a single press of a button as windows remembered your credentials

tmdbts

Registered
Aug 26, 2020
Portugal
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Do you mean you want the customer to be easily able to access webmail after they have logged in once?
Yes that is it, I would like to put some sort of button or link that could login without putting the credentials, just like CPanel does on the 'Email Accounts' page. I made some research for how to pass webmail credentials on the url but I found nothing!

Attachments

tmdbts

Registered
Aug 26, 2020
Portugal
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
I personally use webmail for 1 account using windows10
Go to: www.yourdomain.com:2096, bookmark this, make a shortcut etc.

When prompted input your username and password.
Windows should give you the option to save your login details.

The next time you log in to webmail, it s a single press of a button as windows remembered your credentials
the problem with that solution is that some people have access to more than one email account.

cPanelLauren

Technical Support Community Manager
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
The only thing I can think of that would allow behavior similar to this would be to allow remote authentication i.e., login with Facebook or Google etc. This would have to be enabled in WHM and then allowed for your account.