The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Webmail Branding

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by SBS2003, Sep 18, 2004.

1. SBS2003

SBS2003 Member

I know you can do branding through WHM - however I cannot find a way to brand the webmail images without changing them for the entire server (which won't work in this case)

I am on a VPS platform & have full access (obviously) -

I have several reseller accounts and I want to be able to brand the webmail login for them.

The file names that need branding are:

top_01-mail_1
    top_01-mail_2
    top_01-mail_3
    top_01-mail_4
    top_01-mail_5
    top_03_01

all .gif

I can SSH in and change these images under my root but that isn't any good - I need to change these for just the individual resellers.

Under the Branding option in WHM these are even options to change. I went ahead and uploaded these images to cpanelbranding/x2 and /x - well that did nothing except waste my time.

Is it possible to brand the webmail access? Please help!

Mark

2. ccccanada

ccccanada Well-Known Member

log in to your resellers WHM control panel and change the images there this will only change it for your resellers and their clients.

3. SBS2003

SBS2003 Member

Mail only

Unfortunately as far as I can tell this doesn't work -

The reason is that CPanel branding can only be done for everything except for mail. If you want to change the webmail branding you have to do it globally. I don't see any options under my reseller's accounts for just changing mail - I've looked through SSH and don't see a thing (except of course the cpanel_branding folder) but placing mail images in there doesn't do it.