Webmail Client compatible with cPanel?

foxmedo

Apr 21, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
hello,

in ours servers we have only default webmail clients, our clients start claim the interface and they are asking about interface with more options and plugins like "Gmail" can you give us some recommandation.

The new webmail client must be compatible with Cpanel, contain all basic preference such as signature, contact administration, other options like send later and push notification auto refresh will be liked

we accept any suggestions Paid tools or OpenSource

Any Help, did i chose the wrong category ?

Last edited by a moderator:

sparek-3

Aug 10, 2002
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
If you really want the Google experience... you'll need to sign up that domain to use G-Suite and modify the MX records for the domain name to point to Google's servers.

Alternatively, you might try Zoho which offers pretty much the same service and pretty much the same interface at a fraction of the cost (there's even a free plan). But... it's not Gmail.

You're not really going to get a Gmail experience with cPanel... they're just two different companies. Roundcube is probably the closest, free, self-hosted solution there is and it is included with cPanel.

foxmedo

Apr 21, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
@sparek-3 thank you for your feedback

for my case on my office i'm using already G-suite but im shared hosting provider and many of my clients are asking about email @
buy G-suite for my clients it's very difficult and they doesn't want more expense.

we need a solutions such as Roundcube with better UX et UI, we need to auth directely to the solution without login to webmail and without webmail topbar, and it must be deployed for all ou clients in all host so compatible with Cpanel

cPanelMichael

Technical Support Community Manager
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Twitter
Hello @foxmedo,

Here's a quote from a closed feature request explaining the future plans for Roundcube version 1.4 (with the elastic theme):

Hi all! This request isn't one we're planning to implement. Instead, the plan is to upgrade to Roundcube 1.4, which includes the elastic theme. As such I'm going to mark this as not planned, but know that it will come with the upgrade to Roundcube 1.4. We're hoping to get that upgrade done this year.
Thank you.

Reactions: Jean Boudreau

foxmedo

Apr 21, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Dear @cPanelMichael

i have try to find this solution which contains some advanced feature for roundcube but i didn't find any solution which explain how to install elastics into Cpanel RoundCube.

My second point is there any other mail client compatible with Cpanel except Roundcube?

B.R

cPanelMichael

Technical Support Community Manager
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Twitter