Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Webmail Help!!

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by Bambee, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Bambee

Bambee Registered

Hi, I am a relatively novice user of cpanel. I use cpanel to access my e-mail on the web when traveling, which is frequently. For the last two days, I have not been able to access any mail through CPanel. I can log in fine, but when I click on Horde, and then Login, I get the following error: Login failed because your username or password was entered incorrectly. When I try to log in using Squirrel Mail, I get the following error Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to localhost:143 (Connection refused) in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/squirrelmail/plugins/login_auth/functions.php on line 129. Can someone help me with this issue? Thanks! ETA: I have no problem accessing my e-mail through Outlook, but desperately need access through the web.

2. gtgeorge

gtgeorge Well-Known Member

You would need to contact your host for help with this unless you have root access to your server.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...