Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Webmail login problem

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by behinam, Nov 11, 2018.

1. behinam

behinam Active Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    when i want login in webmail i give this error:

DEFERRED LOGIN webmaild: security token missing

how can i solved this problem.

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Technical Support Community Manager Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Hello @behinam,

There's not enough information in the post to investigate the cause of the issue. Can you open a support ticket so we can take a closer look? You can post the ticket number here and we'll update this thread with the outcome.

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. scristopher

scristopher Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Hi I'm getting the same error in /usr/local/cpanel/logs/login_log when users are logging into roundcube today after and update to 76.0.6

Code:
    [2018-11-14 09:00:49 -0500] info [webmaild] xx.xxx.xxx.xx - user@domain.tld "POST /cpsess7826234296/3rdparty/roundcube/?_task=mail&_action=refresh HTTP/1.1" DEFERRED LOGIN webmaild: security token incorrect

[2018-11-14 09:09:07 -0500] info [webmaild] xx.xxx.xxx.xx - user@domain.tld "GET / HTTP/1.1" DEFERRED LOGIN webmaild: security token missing

Also a error in roundcube after logging in that says An error occurred! server error (error!)

I was wondering if you had the same issue and if so if your issue had been solved?

--EDIT--
    this seems to only be happening in chrome, even when clearing all history, cookies, everything etc for all time I'm still seeing this happen across multiple accounts, from different PC's, it's very strange.

Attached Files:

#3 scristopher, Nov 14, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  4. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Technical Support Community Manager Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    Hello @scristopher,

Can you open a support ticket so we can take a closer look? You can post the ticket number here and we'll link it to this thread.

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...