Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Webmail login screen

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by stuarttunstall, Mar 15, 2005.

1. stuarttunstall

I am sure I have read the answer to this on this forum, but I cannot find it, so I will ask again.

If I want to read my email via the internet, using www.mydomain.com/webmail, and log in to the mail screen, which shows the Horde, Squirrelmail logos, on some sites, I have seen the options along the bottom to change password, aging, auto responder, logot etc.

On my screen, I have the 3 large mail client icons, but in small text I only have logout, and aging.

How do I enable these functions?

Is it possibel?

Stuart

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. stuarttunstall

Now sorted :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. maynards

maynards Member

care to share the solution please ? I have the same question too

4. stuarttunstall

Hi

It seems that if you log into webmail as the "main" user, ie using the login minus the @xxxxx.com, you only see the 2 options, "aging" and "log out", if you log in as an additional email user, using the full email address, ie xx@xxxxx.com, you see all the options, such as "change password" etc.

Do you see what I mean, not very good at explaining ;)

Stuart