The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Webmail Question

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by lerceg, Aug 16, 2004.

1. lerceg

lerceg Registered

How can I set up my domain so that when a user wants to login in to Horde/NeoMail/Squirrel they do not have to first login to Cpanel?

Thank you for your help. I am new to cpanel.

2. jrf

jrf Well-Known Member

3. lerceg

lerceg Registered

WebMail - Problem Continues

Thanks for the reply. I can log in using mydomain.com/webmail, but when I log in the system gives me three mail program choices (NeoMail/Horde/Squirrel). I would like to set up the domain so that when you log in it defaults to NeoMail and the choices are not seen.

Thanks again for the help.

4. jrf

jrf Well-Known Member

You can turn off Squirrel mail in Tweak Settings I think. Not sure if you can turn off Jorde.

You can also add a subdomain, say "checkmail" and then setup redirection for that subdomain to "http://www.yourdomain.com:2095/neomail/neomail.pl" (if you want to use neomail.) That way when someone goes to http://ceckmail.yourdomain.com or www.yourdomain.com/checkmail they will be redirected to neomail.

My understanding is that you can also customsize the login page at /webmail with your own logos and text, but so far I have not been able to get anyone to give me easy instructions on how to do this system wide.