The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Webmail ....

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by kyro_02, Sep 30, 2004.

1. kyro_02

kyro_02 Member

Hey, I was just wondering I would like to know when adding an e-mail account for a friend or somthing.... Do they have to use outlook, or is there some sort of way to do it via the web browser?

Also, while i'm here i will add a few more questions....

I've created an FTP account, I can login to it via web-browser, but no folders show up... but when I use an ftp program I can view the folder that i've given that username permission to, and I can upload files into it.

Also, i've read a few threads using to look in etc/ or whatever, but i don't see any file relating to an ftp.

Also, by accident I removed my parked domain name, I went to re-add it but it said i'm not allowed. Do I have to contact my hosting provider, or is there some way I can get it working again?

--
    Thank you in advanced, hopefully I can get this sorted out :)

2. Norman

Norman Well-Known Member

There is webmail for every domain offered by cpanel. If it's enabled on the server.. most of the times you can get to it by going to: http://yourdomain.com/webmail and logging in with the email address (user@yourdmain.com and password)

What is the exact error here.. could be that it didn't get "All the way deleted" I've seen that happen before.. or thye just need check out some stats.. :)

I'm not much help I know.. but the webmail thing should work.

3. kyro_02

kyro_02 Member

Parked Domain Maintenance

Parked Domain Additions

Sorry, you are not allowed to add any more then (0) parked domains!

that's what it says when i try to re-add my parked domain :<

also that webmail worked, thank you.