Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Website is timing out when saving options

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mvicioso, Jun 28, 2018.

1. mvicioso

mvicioso Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hey guys!

I would really like your input here on what needs to be done to overcome this issue.

Somethings when adding options in a blog post and trying to save is seems is timing out as I get a WHITE screen and also is not saving all my information that i add.

see here
    - Removed -

how can I fix this? Is driving me NUTS!

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    This appears to be an issue with your website, not with your cPanel. Your wordpress site is out of date as well as 7 other updates according to that screenshot video I just removed from your post.

You might want to consider updating everything to see if that helps at all. If not, speaking with your Hosting Provider might also be useful. They can check the error logs for your account to see if there are any identifiable issues with your woocommerce addon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...