The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird Issue with Wordpress installed from Fantastico..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rahulsonar, Mar 25, 2009.

1. rahulsonar

rahulsonar Registered

This is just to share with you people.. Hope this will help you..

I installed wordpress using fantastico from my hosts cpanel. I had my index.html file inside the root directory. Then I tried to access my domain name. The site was working fine in other browsers, however, in Google Chrome, I was receiving the error that there are malware contents in my blog. All of my viewers were receiving the same error in google chrome.

Then I uninstalled the wordpress(removed all the files) and try to access the site. But the error was still there. I removed all the files inserted by fantastico except my index.html file. But still I was receiving error...

Then I checked my index.html file and found that there is an Iframe code inserted by fantastico. I removed that code and then the error disappeared!!!

Why fantastico insets any codes inside my own file??? I mean, it is not installed by Fatnastico, that was my own file.. so how can it edit my file????

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter: