The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird Message Durnig Upgrade

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AntiGenX, Oct 15, 2004.

1. AntiGenX

AntiGenX Registered

Oct 15, 2004
    I decided to update my WHM/cPanel today. During the upgrade process I got a strange message... Maybe someone on here can interpret this for me.

I was upgrading from WHM 9.4.0 cPanel 9.4.0-R21 RedHat 9 - WHM X v3.1.0 to the latest stable version (9.9.1?).

The message I got was:
    Checksum mismatch for distribution file. Please investigate.
    Distribution id = F/FE/FELICITY/Mail-SpamAssassin-3.0.0.tar.gz
        CPAN_USERID  JMASON (Justin Mason )
        CALLED_FOR   Mail::SpamAssassin
        CONTAINSMODS Mail::SpamAssassin Mail::SpamAssassin::BayesStore::DBM Mail::SpamAssassin::SQLBasedAddrList Mail::SpamAssassin::Message::Metadata Mail::SpamAssassin::Message::Metadata::Received Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Hashcash Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Test Mail::SpamAssassin::Locker::Flock Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::SPF Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf::Parser Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::RelayCountry Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL Mail::SpamAssassin::Locker::UnixNFSSafe Mail::SpamAssassin::Util::RegistrarBoundaries Mail::SpamAssassin::BayesStore::SQL Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf::LDAP Mail::SpamAssassin::Message::Node Mail::SpamAssassin::Constants Mail::SpamAssassin::PluginHandler Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf::SQL Mail::SpamAssassin::Locker::Win32
        incommandcolor 1
        localfile    /home/.cpan/sources/authors/id/F/FE/FELICITY/Mail-SpamAssassin-3.0.0.tar.gz
    I'd recommend removing
    . Its MD5
    checksum is incorrect. Maybe you have configured your 'urllist' with
    a bad URL. Please check this array with 'o conf urllist', and
    retry.Using RPM Backend: RPM version 4.2