AntiGenX

Registered
Oct 15, 2004
I decided to update my WHM/cPanel today. During the upgrade process I got a strange message... Maybe someone on here can interpret this for me.

I was upgrading from WHM 9.4.0 cPanel 9.4.0-R21 RedHat 9 - WHM X v3.1.0 to the latest stable version (9.9.1?).

The message I got was:
Code:
Checksum mismatch for distribution file. Please investigate.

Distribution id = F/FE/FELICITY/Mail-SpamAssassin-3.0.0.tar.gz
    CPAN_USERID  JMASON (Justin Mason )
    CALLED_FOR   Mail::SpamAssassin
    CONTAINSMODS Mail::SpamAssassin Mail::SpamAssassin::BayesStore::DBM Mail::SpamAssassin::SQLBasedAddrList Mail::SpamAssassin::Message::Metadata Mail::SpamAssassin::Message::Metadata::Received Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Hashcash Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Test Mail::SpamAssassin::Locker::Flock Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::SPF Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf::Parser Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::RelayCountry Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::URIDNSBL Mail::SpamAssassin::Locker::UnixNFSSafe Mail::SpamAssassin::Util::RegistrarBoundaries Mail::SpamAssassin::BayesStore::SQL Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf::LDAP Mail::SpamAssassin::Message::Node Mail::SpamAssassin::Constants Mail::SpamAssassin::PluginHandler Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf::SQL Mail::SpamAssassin::Locker::Win32
    MD5_STATUS   
    incommandcolor 1
    localfile    /home/.cpan/sources/authors/id/F/FE/FELICITY/Mail-SpamAssassin-3.0.0.tar.gz

I'd recommend removing
/home/.cpan/sources/authors/id/F/FE/FELICITY/Mail-SpamAssassin-3.0.0.tar.gz
. Its MD5
checksum is incorrect. Maybe you have configured your 'urllist' with
a bad URL. Please check this array with 'o conf urllist', and
retry.Using RPM Backend: RPM version 4.2