Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

wemail per and / partition

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by magillon, Feb 22, 2005.

1. magillon

magillon Registered

ok heres the story

i recently email cpanel with this problem that my email wasnt wroking and they replied back quick with the answer upgrade my perl and run /scripts/exim4.
    ok i thought wooohooo great easy as that but...... i went to install perl i got many errors saying along the lines it couldnt write what it needed as the device was full i.e no HD space left.
    so i porsume perl will install when i free up some space which is my nxt problem how do i free up space on / partition as i only have this left

here is my partitions

sysinfo:[disk! / (-9814KB Free, 116MB Total), /tmp (232MB Free, 232MB Total), /usr (63GB Free, 66GB Total), /var (177MB Free, 232MB Total)]

do u c my problem yes the NOC probably aint done the partitions write i agree on that one but i want to oncrease / partition without a format etc

can anyone help me on this