The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What could be wrong? (Updating cPanel)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BraveX, Aug 28, 2006.

1. BraveX

BraveX Well-Known Member

Hi,

I have cPanel set up for automated upgrades to the latest Release Build.

Today, I clicked on the "upgrade" button (just to see if it would upgrade to anything new) and among the output, I saw these weird characters:

--- snip ----

Fetching http://layer2.cpanel.net/installer/ (0)....@198.66.78.11......connected......receiving...34%...68%...100%......Done
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cPanel Auto Heal 2.3 Running !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Processing heal of https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=171178
    Waiting for up2date to finish....up2date: error while loading shared libraries: libwnck-1.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    Done
    BIND 9.2.4
    Succeeded

-- snip ----

Any ideas what could be wrong and how I can fix it? Anything I should be worried about?

thanks!

2. mctDarren

mctDarren Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    That would be the problem.

Code:
    up2date bind-libs
    would be the solution, but looks like cPanel Auto-Heal may have done that for you already...

3. BraveX

BraveX Well-Known Member

Thanks, Webtiva!