The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what could cause these problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rasa, Sep 14, 2013.

1. rasa

rasa Active Member

Feb 17, 2013
    cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    after we setup a new server with cloudlinux and latest cpanel version
    we faced lots of problems after we moved account to new server and start use server
    first problem was Eaccelerator problem !

testing and testing and no hope in using e accelerator
    after 3 easyapaceh release and php build server start giving us different errors n different situation and configuration

so here is my problems !

php was i fast cgi !
    and when i switched to suphp all websites have following error !
    Cannot allocate memory: couldn't create child process: /opt/suphp/sbin/suphp for /home/username/public_html/index.php, referer:
    and here is another error after i rebooted server !
    why all of them at once !?
    [Tue Sep 10 16:12:38 2013] [error] [client 199..x.x.x] SoftException in Application.cpp:357: UID of script "/home/usernmae/public_html/index.php" is smaller than min_uid
    [Tue Sep 10 16:12:38 2013] [error] [client 199..x.x.x] Premature end of script headers: index.php 

and here is another problem when i restart server ! ( please see the attachment )
    server is not going to restart and need hardware reboot
    this error showed when server goes to reboot
    View attachment 17081

this error is also apeared when leave server alone ! after reboot
  2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

Apr 11, 2011
    cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

Please open a separate thread for each individual error/issue that you are encountering. This will allow us to focus on each individual issue and avoid getting sidetracked during the troubleshooting process. I will address the following error message on this thread:

Cannot allocate memory: couldn't create child process: /opt/suphp/sbin/suphp
    Check to see if the accounts are reaching their memory limit, as defined in your Cloud Linux LVE Manager.

Thank you.