The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do these WHM features do?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by electric, May 17, 2002.

1. electric

electric Well-Known Member

Can anyone explain these features? I'm new to WHM, and am curious..

1. ReArrange Account

2. Reset a Shopping Cart

3. Synchronize FTP Passwords

Also, is there a concise manual anywhere that explains ALL the WHM features?

Thanks!

2. parag

parag Well-Known Member

[quote:542080ebeb][i:542080ebeb]Originally posted by electric[/i:542080ebeb]

Can anyone explain these features? I'm new to WHM, and am curious..

1. ReArrange Account

2. Reset a Shopping Cart

Also, is there a concise manual anywhere that explains ALL the WHM features?

Thanks![/quote:542080ebeb]

- hi electric

(1) rearrange account
    this function will allow you to change the mount point for the account on that particular server.... the mount point where and on which drive or partition the account is located

this is useful when you are low on disk space and you will need to move your accounts to new hard drive or to the new partition

2 reset a shopping cart

this will refresh your shopping which is not refreshing on its own.. u will have option to reset the whole shopping cart or individual user.

this will help you synchronize the main cpanel password with the ftp password. the main user password and ftp passwords are saved in two seperate files, sometimes it happens that when the user changes his cpanel password the ftp password do not get updated.. that time you can run this util and syncronize the ftp and cpanel password.

regards,
    Parag