The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What following error in users error_log and how can resolve this issue for ever?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kishservers, May 28, 2011.

1. kishservers

kishservers Registered

Hello,

What following error in users error_log and how can resolve this issue for ever?

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/ZendOptimizer.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/ZendOptimizer.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/mod_deflate.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/mod_deflate.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Regards,

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

Those error messages indicate that Zend Optimizer and Mod_Defalte can not be loaded. Have you enabled those options via EasyApache?

If you would like for us to login to your server and investigate further, please feel free to open a support ticket using the following URL:

Submit A Ticket

If you do choose to open a ticket, please post the ticket number here.

Thank you.

3. kishservers

kishservers Registered

Request Id: 1554953

I have enabled Zend Optimizer and Mod_Defalte via EasyApache.

I have enabled gd via EasyApache but gd not work.

Please help me.

Regards,
    Ali Pakdel