Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

what for /usr/local/apache/conf/sites?

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by sodapopinski, Aug 23, 2011.

1. sodapopinski

sodapopinski Well-Known Member

I have 2 servers, one server each time created an account the system will place domain.ext.conf into/usr/local/apache/conf/sites and the other not place it.

Anybody know what /usr/local/apache/conf/sites direktory is for?

Also I'm curious why after uinstalled cloudlinux OS, the server stat show alot of NULL request (but NO complain at all from clients - thus I assume it's not critical issue)

For example..
    15-6 - 0/0/68 . 47.37 5 203 0.0 0.00 0.86 85.17.29.xx deleted.server.name.here NULL
    15-6 - 0/0/58 . 47.00 6 0 0.0 0.00 0.32 180.191.56.xxx deleted.server.name.here NULL
    15-6 - 0/0/55 . 47.56 2 0 0.0 0.00 0.40 222.124.198.xxx deleted.server.name.here NULL

Where deleted.server.name.here is my server hostname.

Thanks alot for your help.

2. cPanelTristan

cPanelTristan Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    The /usr/local/apache/conf/sites directory lists domains that have FrontPage Extensions installed onto them. To test this out, simply install FrontPage extensions in cPanel on a test domain and you will see the files appear in /usr/local/apache/conf/sites/ folder for that domain for both the non-www and www version of the domain.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...