The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What happened to Agora?

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by onaweb, May 3, 2006.

1. onaweb

onaweb Well-Known Member

Hello,
    I just had a client e-mail me that they can not access Agora. When I log in to cPanel, the screen for Agora has changed and there now is no link to be able to go to the management section for Agora.

Thank you,
    Andy

2. Aric1

Aric1 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Make sure Agora cart is enabled in the feature set assigned to that customer, also take a look in the Scripts Library area of cPanel.

3. onaweb

onaweb Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if you are understanding me correctly.

What has happened, is that it appears that an update was done and the screen when you click on Agora from cpanel has changed. My clients are already using Agora, however are now not able to access the management from cpanel. There used to be a link that said Modify an existing cart, but that is now gone. We can access it via the direct url (yourdomain.com/cart/protected/manager.cgi), but not from within cpanel.

Is there something that we should be doing with the upgrade that there is apparently no documentation on? At least none that I have been able to find.

Thanks,
    Andy

4. Aric1

Aric1 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
  5. rvskin

rvskin Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

Since v10.8.2, cPanel has moved it to new CPaddon Script. It is a whole new API for installing application scripts similar to Fantastico. If I am not wrong, it leaves the old installation unmanagable. I don't understand why they made the important thing like this but don't think to convert the old installation into the new system.