SOLVED What happened to checkboxes for PHP extensions?

Jim Ratliff

Jan 1, 2018
Oakland CA
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I'm using cPanel 68.0.25. There is a lot of documentation around the web showing a module

cPanel » Software » Select PHP Version

that allows you to (a) choose your PHP version but, more importantly for me, (b) check boxes to select extensions such as OPcache. (See for example: Manage PHP and PHP settings in cPanel - Interserver Tips .)

But when I look at my cPanel, I don't have "Select PHP Version". I do have "MultiPHP Manager," which allows me to set the PHP version per domain, and "MultiPHP INI Editor". But I don't see anything that allows me, for example, to enable OPcache with a single click of a mouse.

Has that capability been removed from cPanel? Or, if not, where would I find it?

rpvw

Jul 18, 2013
UK
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
The facility that you see in the web page you refer to is provided by the PHP Selector provided by Cloudlinux and the alt-php packages.

If you only see the MultiPHP Manager that is included by default in cPanel, you probably do NOT have Cloudlinux/alt-php installed
**OR**
(if you do have Cloudlinux/alt-php installed) you have the PHP Selector disabled in the feature list for the package you are using for that particular account.

See CloudLinux Documentation for further information

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim Ratliff

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello,

I've marked this thread as solved.

Thanks!