Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

What is cpanel/whm?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by phactor, Jan 9, 2003.

1. phactor

phactor Registered

Hi

I'm about to move 200 sites from ensim to cpanel. The problem is, i never used cpanel and whm. So, i have a few questions :

What's the diference bettwen cpanel and whm? What's their functions?

Is it easy to move from ensim to cpanel? I saw posts, saying that when we do this ( moving from one server to another), and we move a lot of sites at the same time, we got errors. Also, the data in the ensim server will be lost? Is this true? I need to move, but keep the data on the ensim server, just in case of anything goes wrong :)

Can we update deamons in cpanel? In ensim it is a trouble to update anything.. :(

Can anyone give me some urls to get skins? Free or payed, i would like to get some urls

Sorry, this *stupid* questions, but i never used it, and i thought i should ask this before getting the server.

Any reply's would be nice

thanks in advance :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...