The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What options do I choose in the Exhaustive Options List in Easy::Apache v3.24.17

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by onlineth, Apr 28, 2014.

1. onlineth

onlineth Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I purchased a VPS with CPanel installed on it and I am trying to get my vps to host wordpress sites and owncloud (owncloud.org). Currently, owncloud is giving me PHP errors when I try to install it. I know that it is something in the EasyApache settings/configuration and I don't know how to set it up. Please note that my vps has only 1 GB of ram and I want Apache 2.4.9 and PHP version 5.4.27 installed. My question is, what options do I choose in the Exhaustive Options List that allows me to install wordpress sites and owncloud but without using to much memory. O, and by the way, this is my second day using WHM CPanel so I don't know what the heck I'm doing so please give idiot-proof instructions :)

Thank you for your help and support!

2. Shavaun

Shavaun Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Welcome to cPanel!

I would recommend that you check the requirements and installation directions for owncloud and Wordpress. I have never used owncloud, but the Wordpress installation directions are usually fairly sufficient. The Exhaustive Options list in EasyApache includes PHP and Apache modules and extensions, so just look for the names that match what is listed in the installation directions for owncloud and Wordpress.

You can find documentation on EasyApache (and all of the modules/extensions available in it) here: EasyApache

If you can provide the full PHP error message that the installation is giving you, we may be able to help with more specific information.