Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

what will I do? about new installation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sinanata, Jul 5, 2006.

1. sinanata

sinanata Member

I've bought a dedicated server and I want to use whm and cpanel in this machine I want to sell reseller and shared hostin on this.Please can you tell me what will I do? whm and cpanel comes in one pack?

I'm thinking about building it on linux.Please help me.

2. webignition

webignition Well-Known Member

You'll first need a solid business plan and some strategy for determining what sort of hosting packages you'll be supplying and to whom. WHM/cPanel is merely a convenient means for managing a shared hosting server and by no means a solution to all your problems!

I'd suggest taking a look at the webhostingtalk.com forum 'Running a Web Hosting Business' to get your business plans straight first before you even consider getting a server and installing WHM/cPanel.
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Yes, WHM and cPanel come as one product.

That's certainly the most common option! cPanel for Windows should be out some time this year if needs be.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...