What's wrong with the search funciton in the forum??

pingo

Well-Known Member
Nov 16, 2002
428
0
166
No search field is shown when I click the search link - it just returns to the main page of the forum.

Thanks
John

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:
 

Website Rob

Well-Known Member
Mar 23, 2002
1,501
1
318
Alberta, Canada
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Someone screwed up when they converted to this look. MouseOver the links and you'll see that Search is under FAQ -- and Home is the logout link, so don't use that one either. ;)

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:
 

pingo

Well-Known Member
Nov 16, 2002
428
0
166
Ok, thanks :)

John

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:
 

bert

Well-Known Member
Aug 21, 2001
593
0
316
Yeah, I guess someone screwed a few things up ;)

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:
 

Marty

Well-Known Member
Oct 10, 2001
629
1
318
No offense bert. I like the look, but the icons that indicate that a forum has new posts needs to be more differentiated for the icon that indicates no new posts. Mybe add some of the orange to the new posts indicator.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:
 

pagedeveloping

Well-Known Member
Jun 11, 2003
219
0
166
New York
When I try to click on the search I get a RunTime error on line 211...

In fact I get this for all the top links...


and it is really annoying....

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:
 

bert

Well-Known Member
Aug 21, 2001
593
0
316
Originally posted by Marty
No offense bert. I like the look, but the icons that indicate that a forum has new posts needs to be more differentiated for the icon that indicates no new posts. Mybe add some of the orange to the new posts indicator.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:
Who told you that Bert did this? ;)

I guess we'll have to wait until cPanel fixes these errors.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:
 

rpmws

Well-Known Member
Aug 14, 2001
1,787
9
318
back woods of NC, USA
Originally posted by bert
Who told you that Bert did this? ;)

I guess we'll have to wait until cPanel fixes these errors.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:
Bert I thought that you got the deal to do the new designs for the cPanel sites? Hell if it isn't your work I have been praising the wrong person's work to a bunch of people :(

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:
 

bert

Well-Known Member
Aug 21, 2001
593
0
316
Originally posted by rpmws
Bert I thought that you got the deal to do the new designs for the cPanel sites? Hell if it isn't your work I have been praising the wrong person's work to a bunch of people :(
LOL

I never said I wasn't the author ;)

I am just not the one who implement these changes therefore we'll have to wait until someone from cPanel fixes the wrong links and the JavaScript errors.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:
 

rpmws

Well-Known Member
Aug 14, 2001
1,787
9
318
back woods of NC, USA
aaaaaaaa hhhaaaaaaaa ..

nice work BTW man. first class job :)

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:
 

Marty

Well-Known Member
Oct 10, 2001
629
1
318
Originally posted by bert
Who told you that Bert did this? ;)

I guess we'll have to wait until cPanel fixes these errors.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:
Nobody, but you have to admit that it has your fingerprint all over it. Either way, the icons look better now.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:
 

cPanelNick

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 9, 2015
3,481
35
208
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Originally posted by Marty
Nobody, but you have to admit that it has your fingerprint all over it. Either way, the icons look better now.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:
Actually its my fault.. don't blame bert.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:
 

bert

Well-Known Member
Aug 21, 2001
593
0
316
Looks very nice now though :)

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number: