AbsolutelyFreeW

Oct 7, 2004
there is a known bug in entropy banner making it useless.. its been reported in 2003 and still not fixed. When are you going to fix it? bug report id 12

chirpy

Verifed Vendor
Jun 15, 2002
Go on, have a guess
Posting here is unlikely to get an answer (but you never know). Have you tried adding your own comments to the bugzilla entry?

icanectc

Mar 10, 2003
This is an unmanaged forum for cpanel. This is for cpanel users not support staff. whilst suppot staff do respond to some posts. There primary focus is bugzilla and there support ticketing system.

chirpy

Verifed Vendor
Jun 15, 2002
Go on, have a guess
AbsolutelyFreeW said:
If their support is as bad as it seems, I am very shocked so many hosts use them.. and you are definitively not helping..
Charming. You won't get support from cPanel in these forums, as you have been told. No-one else can fix the problem but cPanel. I suggested the only route that you can use, which is the bugzilla system. There's no more help that you can get :rolleyes:

icanectc

Mar 10, 2003
AbsolutelyFreeW said:
If their support is as bad as it seems, I am very shocked so many hosts use them.. and you are definitively not helping..
All I can say is wow....

The reason so many hosts use them is because they have a great program. There are more important things to resolve then entropy banner not working the way you want it too.

SarcNBit

Oct 14, 2003
AbsolutelyFreeW said:
and you are definitively not helping..
chirpy has over 1800 posts on this board and I would say over 90% of them are answers. That is over 1500 answers. I would say he is helping very much. :)