The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can I get cheap, reliable whm?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by acitech, Dec 18, 2004.

1. acitech

acitech Registered

Dec 15, 2004
    St. Louis, Mo
    :confused: Where can I get a reliable reseller cpanel account, with a US number to call if something is wrong, and they will transfer a couple of my accounts?

Please let me know. :confused:

OR - Does anyone know a good provider of dedicated servers with cpanel?
  2. dezignguy

dezignguy Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2004
    Why are you considering a reseller account and also a dedicated server?

Seems like you would either need one or the other. Dedicated servers are not going to be 'cheap', as in the same league as a reseller account. Realize also that cheap + reliability has a very fine line... and the general rule is that in webhosting, as in nearly everything, you kinda get what you pay for.

I would consider providing a Cpanel reseller account... but then I might not be as 'cheap' as you're thinking. My hosting services have been quite reliable... but I think part of that reliability might be based on my more trustworthy userbase... as I have so far only sold accounts to friends and my own webdesign clients. This is my first 'outside' advertising. But PM me with what you're thinking of and perhaps we can work a deal.