Where can i get the scripta Auto Script Installer?

n3tph4t

Jan 31, 2004
That isnt the "actual" scripta though is it? - I may be wrong but I thought that scripta was called that, the scripta name isn't mentioned on that site only the "auto-installer"

SarcNBit

Oct 14, 2003
I believe that "Scripta" is something that was "derived" from Fantastico (the relevant parties can hash out the legal details) by HostDime. As far as I know, "Scripta" is not a stand alone product available for purchase by other CPanel hosts.

Here is a link discussing "Scripta" on the HostDime site. Here is a more direct comment made in the HostDime forum.

What I find interesting (confusing), is that Aric (who was recently announced as a new memeber of the cpanelthemes support crew) when recently asked about "Scripta" on the HostDime forum (where Aric is also "on staff") replied that a "basic" version of "Scripta" was available from cpkins.net.

Hopefully you can get some sort of authoritative answer from one of the above mentioned parties, but I do not believe "Scripta" is publicly available.

Oh the drama! :cool: :D

n3tph4t

Jan 31, 2004
many people have discussed the differences, generally scripta is considered superiour as it contains more scripts, I guess its down to personal choice.

I shall look into this more.

Thanks