SOLVED Where can users manage their ssh keys in cPanel?

voidzero

May 12, 2017
NL
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I know I can add keys for users in all kinds of ways, so it's not a blocking issue or anything. But just now I wanted to try to add an ssh key for a user in CPanel and don't see this possibility anywhere.

The user I'm trying to configure ssh keys for, is a reseller and does have shell access. But in CPanel, well maybe I'm being blind today, but I can't find this anywhere.

So I guess the question in short is: where in CPanel do users manage their SSH keys?

And, if I'm right about this feature missing from my CPanel interface, where can I enable it?

Much obliged.
Mark

voidzero

May 12, 2017
NL
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hey Chris, thanks for responding. The money quote is this one:

"You may perform the following actions from cPanel's Manage SSH Keys interface ( Home >> Security >> SSH Access >> Manage SSH Keys)."

So I guess that there is indeed a problem for me: It seems to be missing as you can see from the screenshot. And I did verify once more but the user does have (jailed) ssh access.

Any idea what I can do about it?

Attachments

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello,

You can browse to "WHM >> Feature Manager", select the feature list assigned to the account, and verify the "SSH Access" feature is enabled.

Thank you.