The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where is the easy Cpanel layout?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dolledingo, Mar 11, 2004.

1. Dolledingo

Dolledingo Registered

I've got since one week my own dedicated server, because English isn't my primary language it's more complicated for me to set up the whole thing. When I first got my login info, my webhost told me to download the cpanel guide. I did this, and was suprised when I read the guide of all the options in Cpanel. It is very easy to setup an email-account, very easy to see the most great webstats, and the option I like most was the hotlinking prevention.
    So, to setup and run a dedicated server is easy as hell.

Back to reality, since today I have one domain running on the server. It works great, no problems at all with the nameserver crap. But now I want to setup my email accounts, I want to activate the hotlink prevention, I want to do all the cool stuff the guide says. I can't do it, just because I'm trapped in a difficult WHM layout, what seems to me is only for pure the technicall stuff of the server. How do I get in the Cpanel layout as described on the many tutorial sites.
    What is it I'm doing wrong.. please help me,

WHM 9.0.0 cPanel 9.0.0-R44
    RedHat 9 - WHM X v2.1.2

Dolledingo
    The Netherlands

2. Dolledingo

Dolledingo Registered

Ok.. I've got my help from someone else.. thanks anyway.